Saturday, July 05, 2008






We are still here, I have just been kind of lazy about blogging these days.  We have been pretty busy with family visiting and Jesse traveling for work.  Everyone is doing really well.  We have all been well and enjoying our summer.  We are swimming a lot and playing baseball everyday.  Here are some pictures from when my sister and her family were here to visit.  I will try to be better about updating my blog - hopefully this post will pull me out of my slump :).

5 comments:

Melody said...

Thanks for welcoming us at your church today! We had a great time & it was great seeing your sweet family again :)

Our blog is now private - Please email me if you want an invite - I tried to send you one at cleanweb, but it got returned

JT said...

Good to see your boys and the cousins! We sure do miss you guys!

Candice said...

Your boys are so cute.

I understand the blogging laziness. It can be a challenge at times to get motivated.

Sounds like y'all are having a fun summer!

Michael Ann said...

Glad you guys had fun! Your boys are so cute and I'm glad you posted again...I've missed seeing your pics and catching up on the Lee family!

Mandy said...

Cute pictures Lisa ~ Lori's kids are so big!! I hope you come out of your slump now too:)