Wednesday, July 23, 2008






This past week was Jordan's 1st birthday.  I cannot believe how fast this year has gone!  I feel so blessed by this sweet little boy.  I am so thankful that God has in-trusted us with his little soul to raise.  We celebrated with my family in Lubbock on his actual birthday (July 16) because we were driving through on the way back from New Mexico.  We celebrated again as a family when we got home.  When I told Jonathan that we were going to have another little party for Jordan at our house with just our family he replied: "Jordan is turning 2!!"  :)  So cute.  Happy Birthday Jordan!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday Jordan! Those are so cute and he is so sweet. I love his little cake too ~ did you make it?

Michael Ann said...

Happy 1st birthday Jordan! Such cute pictures...he looks like such a happy little guy. Glad you had a great trip and are enjoying your summer!