Monday, May 12, 2008






We have been busy this last month. We had our good friends (Galbraith's and Coats') visit and stay the weekend with us. We all had a really good time. The only bad thing was that I came down with a cold while they were here :(. Jesse got to take Jonathan and Jadon to a Rangers game - and yes they loved it. The following week we traveled to Lubbock to help celebrate Madelyn and Ella's 1st birthday. We spent about a week there and had a great time. This past weekend we celebrated Mother's Day. Saturday I went to get a pedicure and manicure (one of my favorite things). When I got home I had 78 roses waiting for me from all of my boys. Sunday we went to church and relaxed the rest of the day - taking a nap, grilling out, and going for a walk on a perfect evening. So we have had a busy few weeks. The one thing that has been constant the last three weeks is a cold that we have been passing between the five of us. For Jordan and Jadon it also included ear infections (Jordan's 5th in the last 3 months & Jadon's third). We have an appointment at the ENT for both of them on Wednesday. On top of Jordan's ears, he is cutting FOUR of his top teeth! It suddenly becomes clear why he has not been sleeping so great this past month! So I am praying about the ENT appointment and hoping that we will all stay healthy for awhile. Actually, I suspect that Jadon is getting another ear infection as I am typing this. So maybe I will pray for healing and that we all survive all this sickness!

4 comments:

Sarah B said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO A WONDERFUL MOTHER!
We loved being able to see you all during your stay in Lubbock! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Lisa Renee said...

Yeah, thanks for calling. ;)

Happy Mother's Day! You look beautiful as always! Your flowers are pretty too! Sounds like a good one. Your boys are too cute!

Mandy said...

Your picture with your boys is very cute ~ also Madelyn & Ella are so cute too! We got tubes in Layton's ears about a year ago & it was life-changing in a good way :). I hope to get to see you in a few weeks while we are in Dallas ~ I'll call you!

Lynette Reeves said...

all of the pictures look great. Happy mothers day to you, a little late!! Love you