Monday, May 19, 2008

Just a few things that I have learned while trying to raise three boys:

1) Anything can be a sword - toothbrush, spoon, noodle (uncooked and cooked), chicken kabob, a stick (of course) - just to name a few.

2) No mud or water is to hard to find & yes, it will be jumped in - what is being worn at the moment does not matter - it is an amazing gift.

3) Underwear can instantly transform you into a number of different superheros.

4) Baseball is fun and I now know that this sport will be a big part of my life - I would have never said this ten years ago.

5) Japanese Ninja Warrior is an actual sports event (an obstacle course that Japanese athletes try to get through) that is televised and in Japanese and happens to be very entertaining to the 3 out of 5 people that live in my house - and I am sure that as soon as Jordan is of age the number will be 4 out of 5.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Lord help me if I end up with three boys!! I will need lots of advice from you :)!

Sarah B said...

Lisa you do a great job with all four of your guys! I just do not know what I would do with boys! I guess that may be why I have girls! Thank you for the look into your everyday! We love each of you and miss you!

Lynette Reeves said...

Hey I have seen the Japanese show, Shawn has watched it......for a sword you cant forget the wrapping paper!!! I love you

Ramona said...

I'm just entering this world. George played a lot like Gillian at first, but he's picking up on a lot of boy stuff to share with Reuben :).