Tuesday, February 10, 2009






It has been crazy around here.  We had everyone come in town and stay with us for Jesse's Grandmother's funeral.  We then celebrated Jonathan's 6th birthday.  A week later we went to Northern CA for Jesse's holiday party for the consulting firm that he works for.  My sister and her family are also staying with us about every other week while her husband goes to school here.  Yes, we are so busy.  I am trying to keep everything under control.  Oh yea, in the middle of all of this we decided to put our house on the market and try to move to a home over in Fairview (about 7 miles away) that is on 2 acres.  Since ours went on the market the home we wanted went off because the people decided not to move :(.  So we have decided to keep ours on and maybe find another one or not - who knows - craziness!  And my entire family came down with the flu this past weekend of which Jonathan and Jordan are still pretty sick :(.  That's about it around here :).  Here are some pictures of my big 6 year old at his party - we were so blessed that Nana and Poppa got to be here to help us celebrate.

2 comments:

Michael Ann said...

wow. You guys have been busy! Hope all get well soon, the flu...yuck! Can you believe our boys are 6!! I remember when we met ya'll for lunch that day in Grapevine at Fudruckers and we were both about to find out what we were having (or maybe you had just found out you were having a boy). That doesn't seem like that long ago to me! Your boys matching outfits are so cute too. I love that. It's hard to find matching stuff for all 3 and that is cute...at least it's hard for me to find matching for my 2 now that Carson is outgrowing the 5T. Also, sorry to hear about Jesse's grandmother. I'm sure she was wonderful. Loved seeing the picture of you two - haven't changed one bit!

JT said...

We miss you guys! Happy birthday, Jonathan!!! I love the pics. So glad that you are doing well. love!
jT