Monday, January 12, 2009


First an update on Jordan.  He had his surgery to remove his adenoids a week and a half ago.  He is doing good and can finally breathe.  The doctor said that his adenoids were huge and they were blocking 85% of his airway.  I could tell a difference in his breathing when I has holding him in the recovery room.  He is not completely recovered yet but he is already so much better.  Thanks for your prayers!  We also have a lot going on at our house right now.  Jesse's grandmother passed away this past Friday.  She is being buried in the Dallas area so our house is host to family from all over the country.  We are thankful that she is finally free and we know that she is rejoicing in heaven with Jesus right now :).  I am also trying to get ready for Jonathan's 6th birthday party this Saturday.  He actually turned 6 on the 8th and we celebrated as a family, but his party had to be planned for later.  So I pray tonight for rest and that I can get everything done and be a good hostess to Jesse's family.  School also started back today for Jonathan and that means home school tomorrow - we will see how that goes with all the cousins staying here.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hey Lisa. I'm so glad that the surgery went well, and I'm sorry to hear about Jesse's grandmother. Hope you guys are able to enjoy time with family this weekend.