Friday, April 04, 2008


Jordan had Cheerios for the first time this week. I have had a hard time getting him to eat anything but his cereal. He does not like any baby food or table food, but we tried Cheerios and he LOVES them! He will sit in his high chair and eat them one by one for a really long time - so cute! I love my kids so much and feel so blessed. Even with all the hard work and chaos that fills my every single day, I wouldn't trade it for anything. This is such a wonderful time in my life and my sweet family gives me such great joy.

5 comments:

Lynette Reeves said...

He is so super cute Lisa!! Thos Cherrios are a great thing!! Love you

Lisa Renee said...

What a cutie! I also loved your Easter pics! Sorry your little one was so sick :( Hope all is better now.

I am not sure if I mentioned to you but I made my blog private. Let me know if you would like to be an added reader! lisar_74@yahoo.com

JT said...

Go Jordan! Cheerios!!! I love it! He is growing too fast.

Michael Ann said...

oh, I love that little stage. So sweet! He is a cutie pie!

Ramona said...

Hi Lisa, he is so sweet. He seems like he is the chunkiest of your babies, like all our babies :)! Reuben never got as chunky as George, though :).