Sunday, February 17, 2008

I was tagged by a friend to tell 5 or 6 things about myself that are "non-important or not really known". I think I have the concept and this is what I came up with.

1) I have naturally curly hair, hardly anyone who knows me now knows this because I have been straighting my hair everyday for years.

2) I cannot go to sleep at night without blistex on my lips. If I cannot find my tube, I will search and search until I find some - even if I am so tired and all I want to do is go to sleep.

3)I have lotion next to my bed because I wake up in the night and I MUST put lotion on my hands and feet - I know it is weird - they just feel so dry, even though I put lotion on before I went to sleep. It is not uncommon for me to apply lotion to my hands and feet several times during the night :).

4) I shower twice a day - once in the morning and once at night.

5)I am hot all the time - I freeze Jesse out. I sleep in a tank top with just the sheet for covers - Jesse sleeps in sweat pants, a sweat shirt, a warm hat, and uses all the comforters on our bed. I am sure that it is just my hormones. I have pretty much been hot since becoming pregnant with Jonathan. But now that I think about it, I have either been pregnant or nursing a baby over the last 6 years :).

6) I weigh about 20 pounds less than I did in high school. Not really sure why - just lost the weight in college and have weighed the same ever since.


3 comments:

Michael Ann said...

that is too funny about you being cold, b/c we are totally opposite. Ever since I've had kids, I am more cold now than ever!! I wear long johns pretty much every day and will sleep in sweats, turtlenecks, sweatshirts, socks, and the comforter! I don't think that I knew that your hair is curly either! Fun blog!

Jill said...

maybe your skin is so dry because you take two showers a day :)!! i'm a bit jealous that you have lost 20 lbs. since high school...oh to be as skinny as I was back then. love the recent pics of your boys...so handsome!

Anonymous said...

You are right - I would never ever have known that your hair was naturally curly. It always looks perfectly straight!