Tuesday, July 10, 2007



We were having a nice and quite morning this morning. I was checking e-mail and the boys were outside playing with a bug that they had captured. I can always hear them and see them out the window. I noticed that things were a little too quiet so I went to the door to check on them. I found Jonathan with mud on his hands and putting the mud on Jadon's eyes. Sweet Jadon was just standing there with his eyes closed letting Jonathan rub the mud on his eyes. I immediately told Joanthan to stop and asked him why he was putting mud on Jadon's eyes. Jonathan told me that he was healing the blind man (John Chapter 9). Trying not to laugh I told Jonathan the he is not Jesus and Jadon is not blind and to please not put anything in Jadon's eyes. Then I went and got the camera. I love my job.

4 comments:

Melody said...

Hey Lisa - Sorry you're not feeling well - I can't imagine how hard that is to deal with while pregnant - Hope you feel 100% soon! The Jonathan & Jadon story is so cute!! You have some sweet little boys - can't wait to meet Jordan :)

Kirsten said...

That is so precious!! How wonderful that he thinks of Bible stories to act out...too bad he picked one with mud though. Glad you had your camera close by!!

LuLu said...

Lisa, I'm so sorry you have been sick. Wish I could be there to help you with the boys. Skyler wishes she could be there too. I can't wait to come, it is going to be so much fun. I pray tonight you are well and the boys don't get sick. Lots of love, Mom PS Skyler wants to come too!!

Ramona said...

Hi Lisa! Thanks so much for commenting on my blog. I have been and had been thinking about you so much, and how I needed to call you, and then I got your gift in the mail! You are so thoughtful, I love them and will enjoy dressing Reuben in them soon :). Yesterday, I was put back on bed rest for these final days, this time it's related to high blood pressure. I am still scheduled for Monday, so this time it is very short. I still have some fun things I can do that I didn't finish from my last bout of bed rest :). I love reading and seeing your family in your blog. Such sweet stories, you look so beautiful and Jadon looks so much like you! It'll be neat to see Jordan soon. How fun to have 3 boys! I'm sorry you've been sick, no fun! I'm praying for you and will be praying for you as we do the new baby thing at the same time again :). Miss you guys! Love, Ramona