Saturday, June 09, 2007





It has been a long time since I posted a blog. We have had a lot going on. My sister Lynette had her twin baby girls on May 5th. They were born at 32 weeks and weighed about 3 pounds each. We went to Lubbock as soon as we got the call. I ended up staying with the kids for 2 full weeks. Jesse was there off on on during that 2 weeks - he had to travel to Virginia for work for a few days. The babies are now at home and doing great. We have been home ever since and plan on staying until our sweet baby arrives. I have about six more weeks. We have been enjoying the summer. It finally has stopped raining some and we have got to enjoy the pool. It is such a fun time. Jadon is so cute and fun these days. He is always so happy and is talking all the time. Jonathan is getting so big and is also such a joy. I love them both so much. Jesse has started doing some consulting work from home on the side. He is really enjoying it. We do not know if it will lead to anything, but we are praying about it. I posted some pictures of our summer days so far. Such fun times.

3 comments:

jaime s said...

Yea...new pics and post! We check often! Glad that your sister and nieces are doing well! What did she name them? How exciting. The pool pics are SO CUTE! Can't wait to hear about and see pics of the new little one. We have 10 days to go....I can't believe it!

Lisa Renee said...

Looks like a fun summer! Hope you are doing and feeling well! I remember LOVING being in the pool while pregnant, it felt so great on my back-are you getting to enjoy it as well?

Sarah B said...

You all look like you are having so much fun!
We went by the other day to see the girls and their mommy and daddy! They make my Marley look huge!
I hope you are feeling well! Not much longer!