Sunday, June 17, 2007






I was given a baby shower by some very sweet girls from Greenville Oaks this past Saturday. This is a group of girls that I know, but not that well. They are apart of the small group that we decided to join. They have been so great! They totally planned the cutest shower for me - they started planning even before we had placed membership at church. What a blessing they have been! I felt welcome in the group from the beginning. The shower was wonderful and to my delightful surprise, there was a good turn out. They made everything so cute!! My Mom, Grandmother, and my niece Skyler all came in town for the shower. I am so thankful that my family makes such an effort to be there for me. I am so blessed to have them. So we had a great weekend going to the shower and spending time with my family. We also got to have a short visit with Jesse's Mom earlier in the week - it was a pleasant surprise when she called and said she was coming to visit for a few days.
So we have a fun filled week with lots of visitors. Thank you God for the countless blessings in my life!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey Sweetie -
You're the best wife ever! I love your blogs. They make me all warm and fuzzy inside.
Love ME (your favorite hubby)

Lisa Renee said...

SO NICE! The table is gorgeous too! Is one of the girl's name's Dina? She looks like someone I knew at ACU. I am SO glad you found a new 'home' with your church, I know they could not help but love you and Jesse and your sweet boys! You look BEAUTIFUL Lisa.......

I have been wondering how your doing and feeling and all. You really are very blessed with your family. The apple does not far fall from the tree........

Hope Jesse, as well as all of you, had a wonderful Father's Day!

Will you send me your e-mail? I have a ton for you, but I don't know which one is correct, I want to ask you something but not on the internet. Mine is lisar_74@yahoo.com Sorry for the LONG comment! I am SO glad you blog.

Candice said...

Hey Lisa! What a nice shower. You look great. Hope you are feeling well.

Like Lisa P., I feel like I recognize about 3 from your shower that I remember from ACU.

Your boys are adorable and I have enjoyed keeping up with your family.