Saturday, November 18, 2006





Today we went on a walk in our neighborhood and took some pictures. Taking walks is one of our families favorite things to do. We enjoyed our Saturday. After taking our walk we went out to dinner and then went to Target to let Jonathan look at the toys to maybe show us what he might like for Christmas. He loves the movie Cars, so anything to do with the movie he loves. Jadon also started walking this week, so I will try to post some video of it soon. Jonathan is so proud of him. It is so cute. I love my boys so much. Although staying home with them is sometimes hard and often challenging, I get to see all the first's of their lives. They are two wonderful souls that God has blessed me with. He has entrusted me to raise them up in Him. It is sometimes overwhelming. I pray everyday that I am the mother that He calls me to be. I cannot think of anything more important than raising Jonathan and Jadon to be Godly men. When I look at them I see eternity and eternity is what I long to live for. I want them to spend eternity in heaven. Thank You God for my children. Thank You for sweet Jadon's first steps this week.

2 comments:

jaime s said...

He will answer those prayers!!

Love the pics! Jadon is SO BIG and his brown hair makes him look like such a big boy!

Miss those sweet guys!!

Ramona said...

What a sweet picture of Jadon, I think he looks a little like all 3 of you. You are a wonderful Godly mom and they have a great example in you. And they also have a wondeful Godly Dad! Miss you guys! Have a great Thanksgiving. Love, Ramona