Tuesday, October 31, 2006




This weekend we celebrated my 32nd birthday. On Friday night Jesse and the boys took me to Chili's to eat. On Saturday morning we went to IHOP and ate breakfast (one of our family's favorite places). After IHOP we went and bought a big rug for the living room. I used my b-day $$ to buy the rug and I love it. It makes the living room so much more comfortable! On my actual birthaday Jonathan was so sweet. He would just randomly tell me Happy Birthday throughout the day. Jesse, Jonathan, and Jadon made me a big sugar cookie. Everything was really good. Jesse asked if I was sad to be 32 and I said no way. I love my life and I think back on what God has done in my life since I was 22 and I am amazed. He has been so good to me. I love being 32 and I will take it over my 22 any day! We had a great weekend. Thank you God for letting me turn 32. Thank you for your love and grace and all the wonderful blessings in my life.

2 comments:

jaime s said...

Happy Birthday!!

I feel the same way...now is WAY better than THEN.

We miss you guys!! I'm glad you have the VA tree to keep your memories fresh!!

Sarah B said...

Lisa,
We are so excited you started a blog! We miss seeing you and your sweet boys (all three of them)!
Happy Birthday! MaKieley and I were talking about the fact that you both have the same birthday and it was also the day Jesse asked you to marry him. She asked me if we decided to have her on that day since it was your birthday? I told her that even though that would have been a great reason - God choose the day! She informed me God knew it was already a special day and he wanted to make it 'specialer'.
Kids say the sweetest things sometimes!
God thank you for blessing our lives through the birth of Lisa!