Thursday, December 04, 2008






Thanksgiving this year was so great.  I went to New York with my two sisters, my Mom, and my two Grandmothers.  We had so much fun!  We went to see the Rockette's  Christmas Show, the Lion King on Broadway, and all the fun Christmas lights.  We watched the Macy's day parade from our hotel room and ate at Tavern On The Green.  We did some shopping and a lot of walking!  It really was the trip of a lifetime!  Jesse was so nice to keep all the boys (as was the brother-in-laws to keep all the cousins) so us girls could take this very special trip.  Jesse actually traveled to Lubbock by himself to spend Thanksgiving with my Dad.  Here are some pics of our so very fun trip :)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting to see these pictures!! What a FUN TRIP! I'm so glad that you got to do this w/ the special ladies in your life! I never realized you had 2 sisters... I only thought there was 1! You three are a cute trio!