Sunday, September 16, 2007






It has been over two months since I have posted anything. I guess having three kids has got the best of me! I have to say that the transition from two kids to three has been much harder than going from one to two. It has not helped that our sweet Jadon has been sick three times since Jordan was born. For now, we are all well and trying to get back to normal. We had a solid month of guests at our house after Jordan was born - the last being my Mom because Jadon was so sick that I needed help. We made a trip to Lubbock on Labor Day weekend. We had a great time with my family and Jordan got to meet his two cousins - Madelyn and Ella. Jonathan and Jadon got to spend some time with Pop out on the farm. We all had a great time! Here are a few pics from our fun weekend!

No comments: