Tuesday, March 20, 2007




We had our sonogram on Monday morning. Everything looks good. Jesse and I both were thinking that this baby was a girl - I felt so sure that I had already bought pink hangers for "her" closet. Well, we were very wrong. We are having another sweet boy! So now we are three =). Jonathan was very excited - he wanted another brother. God has blessed so much and we thank Him and give Him all the glory. Here are some pictures of my two sweet boys last Sunday before we went to church and on the bikes this past weekend.

2 comments:

Sarah B said...

We love you guys and know you will make great parents to a third sweet little boy! I'm sure you are a little disapointed but I want you to know that I pray daily for you and others who are raising strong christian men! It is very important to me for there to be people like you!
We love you all and look forward to hearing this new little gentleman's name!

Lisa Renee said...

Those pictures are adorable! They are so handsome! I have to say though its like seeing a little Lisa and a little Jesse! Congrats on your third baby boy! May God bless the remainder of your pregnancy and delivery! So excited for your family of 5!